6 months of DCA and counting

ok ill be like you and watch my crypto go down with each passing day. You guys kill me You are like a satanic cult that refuses to believe in reality . The writing is in front of you SCAM SCAM SCAM Bet against the Mets till the end of the season Its the best DCA for the money

Every 2weeks you get the satisfaction of watching your investment go down? You need help dude or maybe your just f with us

sadistic & satanic crypto cult member here :raising_hand_man:t2:

Hey now bitcoinnewbie it’s not that bad! Speaking of which, anyone know how to wash goat blood out of bed sheets?

P.S. welcome to volatile markets. You’ve obviously never traded leveraged derivatives or otc stocks because these types of value swings happen there too. You don’t sweat a 50-60% negative swing when you’ve experienced >1000% positive swings.

Read more. Watch less sports.

“SCAM SCAM SCAM” you sound like one of the paid bashers on investors hub I have to sift through everyday. Posting day and night with no logical reasoning but incessantly trying to spread fear to bring a price down for shorts and accumulators.

i realize this is a pro bitcoin forum but there comes a point in time when you get beat up so bad its not worth investing in anymore. Every single day red red red in coinmarket cap. There is no incentive no reason for continuing this nonsense, Hard to remain positive when everything associated with crypto is negative

These are the very early stages of crypto. The market cap is very small right now. You should be using this time to accumulate your portfolio while everything is cheap. If your invested to the point where your broke every month you aren’t doing this correctly. Have patience. It’s only a matter of time before BTC explodes again…and all the alts will follow.

I feel for you, but at the same time, I love hearing this because it tells me that we’re close to the bottom. There are no certainties in life, but one thing that I do know is that you’ll feel 100x more despair if the rocket launches and you’re no longer on it. Stay strong!

Not attacking you here. Just want to give you some food for thought.

Were you in the stock market in 2008-2009. You didn’t think the stock market was coming to an end did you? Did you think that was scam as well?
If you still have any BTC, just hold and forget about it. Check on in it, and on us in 10 years if you remember. You may be surprised.
That is all.

Hi,
Sorry to hear that you’re feeling worn down by the way things have gone in the last 7 months of crypto.

If you take a step back and look at things - the run up has been amazing. If you just take a snapshot of a down-turn and base your opinion of an entire new industry on that of course it will look bad.

In reality - anyone who has stayed in crypto for any long period has done fantastically well.

I was mining Bitcoin in 2011 and then stopped because I didn’t want to keep buying every more expensive mining hardware when a Bitcoin wasn’t worth much. I sold my Bitcoin at $50 thinking it was probably at the top of its price. If I had just done what people are telling you (i.e just hold what you’ve got and don’t worry about the short-term prices) I’d have been able to make millions of dollars - not from taking action, but just from building my position for a longer term view.

Hindsight is always easier that foresight - but we’re still really early in crypto and many of us don’t just treat it as an investment, but rather as a new future so are able to enjoy the ride, keep learning, don’t sell what you have in the short term and build a community.

How do you ever expect to get ahead in life if every time there is a opportunity, you just shut yourself off from it. If that’s your opinion, i can respect that. But you can’t even give a educated reason why.

You know some of the richest people in the world are exactly that because of their contrarian view points. Having a contrarian view, you will ALWAYS have doubters and people like yourself who know jack shit and slay those peoples beliefs until it fits in with your own.

But tell that to the likes of peter and people alike, who experienced similar downturns in their portfolios to ultimately be laughing in the end because they believed in something and didn’t listen to people like you.

Learn patience, discipline and the growing industry. You might thank yourself down the line.

That’s a really good point @Leo_Beal . Most of the mega successful people in the world do the opposite of what everyone else does.

Bezos and Thiel come to mind.

Hopefully @Peter will do a mid year stream on his 2018 DCA sharing his thoughts on current market and how he see’s things panning out the rest of this year.

@AlanC1985

Literally nothing fundamentally has changed. In fact, we’ve had nothing but good news come out for the last 7 or 8 months.

Stick to your plan and ignore what the market is doing.