Tonight, we’re launching something that we’ve been working on for the past few weeks and I’m so excited to share it with you all!
It’s a free, 10-day email course to help you learn the basics and fundamentals of bitcoin !
The Course Syllabus is as follows:
- The History of Bitcoin – A Unique (and Hard to Believe) Origin Story
- What is Bitcoin and What Makes It Different?
- Bitcoin Mining and an Overview of the Blockchain
- Getting Prepared to Buy Bitcoin – An Overview of Wallets
- How to Get Your First Bitcoin, Safely and Securely
- A Visual Walkthrough of Buying Bitcoin via an Online Exchange
- Why Bitcoin Matters More Than Just the Currency
- The Birth of the “Alternative Coin” (or AltCoin)
- Investing in “Initial Coin Offerings” (or ICOs) and How to Avoid Scams
- Final Thoughts on the Importance of Community
Cool! But… I Already Know About Bitcoin… … …
Awesome! That’s great. You deserve a .
But… you know, even though some of you may not necessarily need this course… I can bet that you know of at least one (or 10…?) person(s) within your sphere of influence that needs to learn more about bitcoin!
So, here’s the challenge: Send this email course to as many people as you possibly can!
- Email it to friends
- Email it to family
- Email it to your coworkers
And then… of course, share it on social media.
But, also… please upvote it on ProductHunt! The more upvotes we get the bigger chance we’ll get featured and land on the “trending” tab!
You know what to do:
Appreciate it friends and we’re so glad that we could create something that can help as many people learn about the awesomeness that is bitcoin! And, of course, this is what we’re all about here at the Pub! This is our mission. This is our goal. We want to get as many people on the as possible!
To the moon friends!
If you’re a HackerNews fan… there’s this too: